Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)


The Bad River Housing Authority ERAP offers financial relief to help home-renters pay their rent and utilities during the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Applicants who receive relief funds can use it to pay past due and current rent / utility bills.


This ERAP is available to Bad River Tribal Members, who rent in the United States.

Funds can be used for paying rent and utilities.

To qualify for the program, a household must have an income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income based on the following chart:


Find an Application:

Blank applications can be picked up at the BRHA Office or the Chief Blackbird Center

Or download one now by clicking on the red button below

Return a Completed Application:

Return via email, in-person, or send via mail to the Bad River Housing Authority

For Assistance:

Call or email us using the contact information below

Contact Us

Bad River Housing Authority (BRHA) – Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

Bad River Housing Authority
P.O. Box 57
Odanah, WI 54861

(715) 685-7867 ext. 1678 or ext. 1679