To Work Toward a More Progressive, Financially Stable Government, To Maintain Tribal Sovereignty; and Enable Members to Progress Individually, Towards a More Fulfilling Life Culturally, Spiritually, and Economically
Mike Wiggins Jr.
Tribal Council Meeting Dates
|2022||Regular Meeting||Special Meeting||Gaming Meeting|
|November||2||15||22 due to holiday|
** All meetings are held at the Casino Convention Center @ 4:30 P.M. and are subject to change.
Go to the tribal Calendar page to view an interactive list of council meetings, committee/board meetings, youth events, and more. This calendar includes rescheduled meetings as well.
- 2022 Tribal Caucus results, 132 registered voters
- 2022 Tribal Caucus posting
- 2022 Tribal Council Meeting calendar (this form reflects original meeting dates, not rescheduled meetings)
- 2021 Tribal Council Calendar (this form reflects original meeting dates, not rescheduled meetings)
- 2021 Tribal Caucus results, 137 registered voters
- 2021 Notice of Tribal Elections – Tuesday November 2, 2021
- 2021 Tribal Council Election Results
- 2021 Tribal Council Member and Terms dates
|Tribal Council Position||Name||Phone|
|Tribal Chairman||Mike Wiggins Jr.||MikeW@badriver-nsn.gov||715-292-2930|
|Senior Member||Ashley Stone||SrCouncilMember@badriver-nsn.gov|
|Senior Member||Peter Powlessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior Member||Anne Rosin||Annie.Rosin@badriver-nsn.gov|