Bad River Direct Emergency Relief Program
- Must be an enrolled member of the Bad River Tribe. (Family members of detained or travel restricted members can pick up application)
- Must be 18 years of age on or before December 31,2021 (Tribal Council Resolution #09-01-21-559)
- Must demonstrate a need for assistance directly related to the Coronavirus pandemic (per ARP Act requirement)
How to Apply
- Individuals must complete an application. Individuals can submit an application online, via email, U.S. mail, or a paper copy in person at the drop box listed in #2 below. The online application can be found at www.brcares.com
- Completed applications and supporting documents can be uploaded online, returned to designated drop box at Bad River Casino, emailed to BRCARES@badriver-nsn.gov, or mailed to: BAD RIVER CARES, PO Box 39, Odanah, WI 54861. The Tribe will begin accepting paper applications on November 1, 2021. Once your application is processed, your check will be mailed.
The Direct Relief work group is working diligently during these hard times to get all applicant checks out in a timely manner.
If you do not receive your check after six (6) months of applying, please call after six (6) months have passed. Please do not call to check on the status of your check before this date.
Deadline to apply is Friday February 22, 2022 at 4:30pm
Find an Application:
Blank applications can be picked up at the Chief Blackbird Center,
Social Services and Elderly Nutrition Site.
**It is recommended that you complete an online application.**
Or download one now by clicking on the red button below
Bad River ARPA Application
Return an Application:
Individuals can submit an application
When filling out an application:
Call or Email us using the contact information below.
BAD RIVER CARES
PO Box 39
Odanah, WI 54861
Drop Box Location:
Bad River Casino